This is a 90 minute mini-course designed for individuals working in non-profits, governmental agencies and faith communities who are new to asset-based community development.
During this webinar you will learn:
- The benefits of making the shift from relief-based programs to a community development process.
- To name the three types of community strengthening approaches and the strengths of each.
- How to do an assessment of your own community strengthening activities.
- How to begin the shift from one-way giving approaches to mutual interdependence that foster dignity.
- How our six phase process can help you make the shift from relief to development.